Saturday, June 12, 2010

Still his wife (1)

This is my first post in this blog. Actually I'm not a new blogger and this is not my first blog. I have two other blogs I write in, but I wanted this one to be ramblings about my lately hideous life!

I'm engaged ..

My fiancée inserted a ring in my hands in 24th of March 2010. A typical traditional marriage. He was just a guy I'm seeing for the first time in my life .. and all my thoughts were .. OMG! This is the guy who's going to sleep with me on the same bed for the rest of my life .. This is him .. right there next to me .. I know absolutely nothing about him .. He knows absolutely nothing about me .. and we're going to share a bed for life!

He's a guy .. A typical Saudi guy. He doesn't sound bothered at all by this idea. It's exactly the way he imagined it .. exactly the way he wanted it to be .. He seemed to be happy .. relaxed .. convinced .. having no fear or worries or even question marks popping inside his head.

It has been almost three months until now ..

and until now .. all I'm thinking of is DIVORCE!

xoxo,
wife or no wife

No comments:

Post a Comment